Under the direct supervision of the Chief Financial Officer, the Receptionist is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to the University’s students, employees, and visitors.
- Provide high quality service to front desk activities.
- Display high level of professionalism, while interacting with students, employees, and visitors and when dealing with confidential and sensitive issues and documentation.
- Answer and screen incoming phone calls in a professional manner; take and deliver messages as needed.
- Greet students, employees, and visitors with a positive and helpful attitude.
- Assist students, employees, and visitors in finding their way around the building.
- Assist in workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges.
- Maintain visitor log.
- Maintain CUSM directory.
- Assist and coordinate with front desk interns.
- Coordinating with Facilities
- Coordinating with Operations Coordinator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to contribute positively as part of a team, helping with various tasks as required.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree in a related field.
- Prior experience as an administrative assistant or receptionist preferred.
- Satisfactory combination of education and/or experience
- Computer, printer, scanner, copy machine, fax machine, mobile devices, calculator, telephone, and document shredder
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds.
- This position is not eligible for hybrid work schedule. Required full time, on campus.